Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 21

Gansito: OK, so this post is gonna be short. Just got back to the hotel after finishing with our gig, and it's past 3:30 AM. But, duty calls, and I'm not sure if the drive home will allow me time to do my daily blog. Thankfully, I found a couple snacks on the way out of town in QT's Latin section, and I just ate the last one.

Gansitos aren't that interesting, as it turns out. The packaging made it look like a tasty, unusual snack, and the cute little cartoon animal was irresistible. However, the results weren't that exciting. It tasted like a Little Debbie, with a chocolate-y covering surrounding yellow cake with raspberry and cream filling. It reminded me of black forest cake. Not bad, but not that memorable, either.

I promise my next post will be a little more descriptive, but for now, I'm exhausted. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment